We are a progressive, greening church community providing space for people to explore and deepen their spiritual lives and their involvement in social justice.
Our core values include risk, respect, responsibility, vulnerability and trust.
Our purpose is to welcome and strengthen in community all who wish to serve God’s world and follow the way of Jesus.
Meet our Ministers, Director of Music and Administration Team members:
- Rev. Miriam Flynn – Minister
- Marcie Gibson – Minister for Pastoral Care
- Alison MacNeill – Director of Music Ministry
- Pamela Girardi – MANNA Coordinator
- Wendy Guilmette – Church Administrator
- David Kucherepa – Custodian
- Casey Connor – Worship, Communication and Technical Support
- Lorraine Holding (Chair of Council)
Learn about our new logo and what the colours and symbols mean.