We are a progressive, greening church community providing space for people to explore and deepen their spiritual lives and their involvement in social justice.
Our core values include risk, respect, responsibility, vulnerability and trust.
Our purpose is to welcome and strengthen in community all who wish to serve God’s world and follow the way of Jesus.
Meet our Ministers, Director of Music and Administration Team members:
- Position to be Filled – Minister
- Alison MacNeill (she/her) – Director of Music Ministry
- Pamela Girardi (she/they) -MANNA Lead Coordinator/ Community Engagement Animator
- Wendy Guilmette (she/her) – Church Administrator
- David Kucherepa – Custodian
- Casey Connor (she/her) – Worship, Communications and Technical Support
- Justin Yien (he/him) – Technical Support Assistant
- Lorraine Holding (Chair of Council)